Attention Agents! Herbert has tried to infiltrate ClubPenguinTimes.com and is coming close to taking over the website! How will penguin’s get their cheats for all the upcoming events? It’s up to you to stop Herbert! Check out this message from Pochoma123:
Luckily, we have found a few clues to locate where Herbert’s paw-prints could be located! Here is what we have found:
- Before the EPF started the PSA first encountered Herbert as a certain furry crab monster in Mission 5. But how can I complete that mission?
- After Herbert blew up the PSA with a Popcorn Bomb, we all had to re-become agents, But we had to take a new test. How do I become a new agent?
- We learned that this new agency was called the EPF and even got a new headquarters! If you want to see the new HQ and hear some of the music, what page would I go to?
- Herbert kept up his evil by trying to attack the EPF Computer System! To defend the system from Herbert, you may need some help from this guide.
- If you don’t know where a field op is located, you can check the sidebar for this useful widget!
- Earning stamps from completing Field Ops is a lot of fun! Have you gotten the Island Guardian stamp yet?
- For Operation Blackout, the EPF will need your support! Every otherday, you can support ClubPenguinTimes.com by finding this page.
Remember Agent, each paw-print will have a letter next to it! Follow the clues in order, and then letters will spell a word! Comment with the word to be entered for a chance to win the 1 Month Membership! Agents, you have until November 18th to solve the case*